We are now able to accept online payments for lost books!
Use the "Pay Obligation" button to pay for lost books.
Visa and Mastercard accepted. There is a 4% convenience fee charged by the company that processes the payment.
Before you begin:
- Have your VISA or Mastercard credit card or debit card information in hand before you start the checkout process.
- When you create your OSP user account you will add your students to your account. If you do not know their student ID, be sure to assign a unique number (7-12 digits) for each student in the Student ID field; phone numbers can also be used.
How to make a purchase:
- Open a web browser and go to http://osp.osmsinc.com/HowardMD
- On the left hand side of the screen under schools, navigate to and click the school to which you wish to make the payment.
- A list of available activities for online payment is listed. If you do not see the activity listed then it is not available to make online payments at this time.
- Click on the activity for which you wish to make payment.
- Click the Add to Cart button.
- You will then be taken to your shopping cart.
- To pay for more activities and add them to your cart, click the Continue Shopping button in the lower left hand corner and place additional activities in your cart.
- When you are done adding activities to your cart click the Checkout button. If you are a new user fill out the appropriate fields on the right hand column of the Sign In Screen and click the “Create New” button.
- Select the student for which you are making a payment. If the student you are making a payment for is not listed (or you have not set up any students yet) you will need to add them to your user profile.
- To add a student to your profile, click the Add Student Profile button on the upper right hand side of the screen.
- Enter in the First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name and Student ID for the Student then click the “Save Changes” button.
- You will now see the student in the “Select Student Profile” field. You will only need to add the student to your profile one time; it will be saved to your user profile from now on.
- Click the Next button on the lower right hand corner of the screen.
- Enter in your credit card billing address. (When asked for a phone number, enter it without dashes or parentheses.)
- Enter in your Credit Card/Debit Card information.
- Click the “Review Order” button.
- Be sure to select the payment terms checkbox at the bottom of the screen. Note: Your credit card statement or debit card line item will read ONLINE SCHOOL PYMNT for this order.
Please send your overdue notice back with verification that it has been paid online. Thank you!